Kristen Header

Friday, September 10, 2010

Hello...is anyone out there!?

This is it. I've started a blog. I have been wanting to do this for some time now, pretty much ever since I started planning my wedding 2 1/2 years ago and found out that this whole blog-o-sphere even existed. I think this will be a fun way to document what is happening in my little world because, after all, each year seems to be flying by faster and faster and as much as I try to live in the moment and soak everything in, it can't hurt to have something to look back on. I'm excited to get started!

**Happy 3rd birthday to my little love-bug puggle, Lilly!**

1 comment:

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

your puppy is super cute!! cant wait till we have a house, so i can have one of my own :)
http://asweetamericanhoney.blogspot.com/