Kristen Header

Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Friday!

Whew, it was a long, busy week! The rain is starting to really come down on this Friday afternoon, couple that with my two hours of sleep post 12 hour work night and you might think I would be having a sub-par Friday. But, there is lots to look forward to today!

Tomorrow morning I am headed to the great city of Pittsburgh to reunite with my college best friends for a much anticipated girls weekend!


There will be cocktails involved...along with birthday celebrations, Steelers football, sushi, and shopping. Sounds like just what the doctor ordered to me!

For now, I am off to get a much needed mani and pedi, meet J to see a couple more houses, and have a relaxing evening in with the hubs. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Yay! Go Steelers! My hubs and I were sad they lost to the Ravens! It was a very close game though! Have a good week!!