- Read more. I used to really enjoy a good book, but somewhere in my four years of nursing school where I was reading mainly for necessity rather than pleasure, I kind of lost interest...and I haven't read much since then. This year I'd like to change that. No more going to bed with the laptop...which I'm admittedly guilty of. Instead, I'm going to wind down with a book. Tonight, I'm starting The Help, which I'm really looking forward to. If you have any other must reads, I'd love to know!
- Exercise at least 3-4 times per week. I love to run and have an active lifestyle, but occasionally I'm guilty of becoming lazy...and before I know it, it's been weeks without exercise. I don't feel as good about myself and I feel like I my eating habits are less healthy when they aren't combined with exercise, so this year, I'm sticking with it. No more long breaks!
- Organize. My house, closets, life. I'm generally a pretty organized person, but right now with the move I'm kind of overwhelmed. I know it will take time to get everything where it needs to be, so this is a big one for me. I feel like my life has kind of been "in limbo" for the last couple months and I'm looking forward to getting everything back in order.
- Friends. Make more phone calls and emails and visits! Since moving away from my home town, I don't see my good friends nearly enough. We are all busy, but I'm making it a goal to connect somehow each week!
- Enjoy the moment. We have been incredibly blessed this last year and I hope to continue to really soak up those blessings in 2011!