- As much as I love the snow, I can feel spring fever starting to creep in. I'm sure it will be out in full force after a few more weeks of this winter stuff. Can't wait to fill some of my mason jars with pretty flowers like this.
- The floors in our bedroom are done and we were finally able to sleep in there last night with the mattress not on the floor. Now we're in the market for a bed. These are a few of our top choices. Hopefully we'll be making a decision tonight after we check out one more store.
|ashby sleigh bed|
- Did you know the Pottery Barn website has a little "design studio?" It lets you try out different pieces of furniture together and has ideas based on rooms. Love it.
- Valentine's Day is a month from tomorrow. How is January half over already? Although J & I aren't big into Valentine's day, I love a reason to give a pretty card.
- Got the post Christmas blues? Sign up for the "DEFEAT THE XMAS BLUES SWAP!" This will be my first swap and I'm really excited! Check out the details here!