Some highlights from my weekend.
- Friday morning I braved the snow on my trek home from work. I was pleasantly greeted by my husband and pup waiting for me in the driveway, about an hour later than I usually come home. They were shoveling the driveway for me! Later in the day, blue skies came out to play and it made the fresh blanket of snow so pretty!
- Friday night, and all weekend for that matter, we had dinner at our dining room table! The floors in my house are officially done. Billy is gone for good. Woohoo!
- I ordered these two cute shirts from the J.Crew factory online on super sale.
|Factory Always Stripe Cardigan|
|Factory Stripe Sequin Boatneck Tee|
- I got to catch up with two of my best friends on the phone! And made plans for visits :)
- I joined Twitter! As if I needed another distraction/procrastination tool. Follow me @akappleaday!
- And finally, Pittsburgh's goin' to the superbowl! I went to college in Pittsburgh, so this is my team purely by default, which is certainly not a bad thing! Go Steelers!!
Happy Monday, hope your week is off to a great start!