23 weeks...where is the time going?
I need life to tap on the breaks, just a little bit!
- Look at what 3 weeks can do! That little bump is popping out, for sure. People are finally recognizing that there is in fact a baby in there.
- Little girl is very active. I had no idea what the baby moving would feel like, or what to expect, but it really is the greatest thing. Hubs felt a kick for the first time the other night too. We were laying in bed talking to her and it was as if she was letting us know she could hear us :)
- I bought my first pair or maternity jeans from the gap. What the heck took me so long? These are the most fabulous things ever! Who needs a button and a fly when you have stretchy spandex? I might never go back!
- Cravings? Chocolate milk! YUM.
- I know you probably can't tell from these photos, and I've kept my face mostly hidden because I don't think you need to see what I look like after four hours of sleep BUT...this pregnancy is wreaking havoc on my skin. It's worse than when I was a teenager! There's not a whole heck of a lot you can safely put on pimples while pregnant, but any advice would be welcome.
- And while I'm complaining, I also feel like my butt is expanding as rapidly as my belly. Is there a baby growing back there too?
- Looking forward to? The weekend! Meeting some fabulous bloggers in Boston and hopefully finding some cute stuff for the babe at the SoWa open market...then getting the nursery painted on Sunday!