30 weeks seems like a pretty big milestone as far as this pregnancy stuff goes.
Only 10 more weeks to go!
We're getting more excited as the time continues to fly by.
I can't wait to meet my baby girl.
- From our appointment yesterday, baby girl is about three pounds!
She's still kicking up a storm, even as I type this. I'm still loving it.
- She had the hiccups for the first time last week and it was the sweetest little thing.
- Not gonna lie, I'm starting to feel big. Like, it's getting hard to bend over, get out of the car...little things like that. These hips are getting wider by the day and the butt continues to grow in the opposite direction of the belly. I'm just hoping these widening hips will aid in pushing out this little babe. Is it bad that the whole labor process still scares me? How does something so big come outta there? Yikes.
- Still no stretch marks to speak of and the belly button is becoming more of an outtie every day.
- Thank goodness for leggings and long sweaters & tunics to cover up said butt.
- I passed my glucose test (!) but also found out I'm anemic, a pretty common occurrence in pregnancy. By the third trimester your body is pumping almost 50% more blood than normal. Hello iron supplements.
- Tonight I'm starting to wash the clothes and sheets I have so far. I've never been so excited to do laundry. Have you ever smelled Dreft? It's like heaven.
- Still craving anything sweet...Halloween is not helping. Also soup and cheese...grilled, mac & cheese...any form of cheese will do!
- Can I just say how crazy it is to see Christmas decorations up in all the stores? Our baby is due right after Christmas!