Kristen Header

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Welcome May

Hello friends! It's been a while once again. I apologize for my delayed absence, but it appears that having an infant and finding time to blog just isn't as easy as I thought it would be. Hopefully, as little E's nap schedule becomes more consistent, (which it finally is! yay!)
I will be around here more than once or twice a month.


May is and has always been one of my favorite months. Maybe it has a little something to do with the fact that it's my birth month, but I think it's more than that. Everything has finally turned green up where I live and there's a little bird who made her home in the birdhouse outside my kitchen window...and now that little bird in that little bird house is taking care of some itty bitty baby birds.
The sun is rising earlier (because trust me, I've seen the sun rise more than I'd actually like lately!) and the days are getting longer. Summer is right around the corner and my anticipation is growing for all the good things to come.



Good things like my first Mother's Day, my birthday, lots of beach trips and pool days, picnics and sailing, weddings, anniversaries, and play dates.

And lots of firsts for my little girl.
I can hardly wait.



No comments: