I typed that title and literally just had to stop for a minute to make sure it was actually Thursday. Working night shift does this to you...all the days run together and sometimes I don't know if I'm coming or going. This is another random post because right now it is all I can handle. I've slept for 3 hours and have a to-do list a mile long...so here goes:
- I love my job, I really do. Cardiac ICU nursing is exciting and challenging and extremely rewarding. There are some nights though...like last night for instance...when I got peed on, that really make me question what I was thinking when I chose this profession!
- I'm so looking forward to my vacation days coming up the next two weeks. I really need a break. Stay-cation here I come.
- Tonight I am making grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner. I think J and I are equally as excited for this meal. Quick, easy, and delicious...it's up there on my all time favorite list.
- Speaking of dinner, I'm thinking of trying out meal planning. Getting a list together on Sunday and planning for the entire week, with one trip to the grocery store. I'd love some advice if you've tried it!
- Tomorrow I'm going to a Cardiac Symposium conference. I love learning and am kind of a nerd so I'm looking forward to it. The heart is one of my favorite topics of course.
- I am not looking forward to getting up at 6 am to attend said conference.
- That mile long to-do list today includes getting out the camera and taking some pics of the foliage. The colors seem to be getting better every day!