- It is COLD! 29* when I left work yesterday AM. Brrr! Time to break out the winter coats. I am on the hunt for a short pea coat, one that looks cute with skinny jeans and tall boots. These two are at the top of my list. And, the lovely J.Crew has a 25% off discount going on right now. Maybe it's meant to be?
- If you need something for your favorite pooch to match...how cute is this?
- Newport restaurant week starts tomorrow. Last year we went and tried a couple new restaurants which were both amazing, so we will definitely be taking advantage of this deal again this year. Participating restaurants offer 3 course meals, lunch for $16 and dinner for $30.
- We are taking our Christmas card photo this weekend! Our first married family photo!
- I got my second Shellac manicure yesterday and I'm loving it! The previous color I had here lasted about 10 days before it really started to chip and peel off. This time I chose a more neutral color so we'll see how it works out. The Shellac polish came off really easily. It has the qualities of gel and acrylic nails without damaging your nail underneath.
- I'm so glad I started this blog. I really started it because I felt like my life was going in warp speed (still feel like this!) and I wanted a way to keep track of my thoughts. I can't wait to be able to look back a year from now, see how this little blog grows and how I grow. I'm sure I'll probably have a good laugh, and that is just fine with me!
- Yesterday I got the Pottery Barn holiday catalog in the mail. I love these entry ways and can't wait to have one to decorate! Can you believe the holiday season is just about here?