The first trimester is over and I can't believe how fast time is flying.
Tomorrow is July already for goodness sake.
- Monday we had a doctor's appointment and the gummi bear seems to be growing right on track
- We got to hear the heart beat for the first time...it was in the 150's and sounded perfect.
- Our next appointment is in 4 weeks, and at 18 weeks we'll have our next ultrasound where we will *hopefully* find out whether the little one is a boy or girl.
- My mind is overflowing with nursery ideas. Thank you pinterest :)
- Dresses hide what little bump there is, but trust me, something is starting!
|My trusty assistants.|
I'm looking forward to some beach days and BBQ'S this weekend.
Any big holiday weekend plans?