Hello friends! I can't believe it's been a week since I've posted. Life has been crazy and we've been trying to soak up every second of the summertime. The husband has a couple weeks off before starting his "real" job, so we have been enjoying this time to the fullest! I still have so much to catch up on, and plan on doing that over the next week. Lots of photos to come :)
- I know I promised no fruit references, but this week, the gummi bear is about the size of a lemon, which I think is pretty darn cute. This week, the babe can make facial expressions, grasp, suck his thumb, and has functioning kidneys. Pretty amazing.
- I've been feeling really good. The fatigue seems to be improving slightly...no crazy energy boosts yet, still waiting for those! My only complaint is the occasional bowel issue. Who knew pregnancy would effect the regular bowel movement? Not this girl. Constipated for days, followed by the complete opposite for a day. It's a crazy cycle. Any advice is welcome!
- Looking forward to our trip to the Cape next week, and our next ultrasound in 4 weeks where we will find out the gender. SO excited for the things to come, and really enjoying the moment.
- I think it's a girl...no real reason or dreams or anything, just a feeling!
- No serious cravings lately...everything seems to taste so good. If I get something in my head that I have to have though, I HAVE to have it. Such random stuff like pop ice freeze pops. I haven't had those since I was probably 10, now we have a box in the freezer, and they are delicious :)