Kristen Header

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Is it too early...

 To decorate for fall? Because I found these cute little pumpkins at Pier 1, and I couldn't resist! I put them out on the dining room table and lit a pumpkin candle, had the windows open with a little breeze blowing in...perfect!
The air is turning crisp up here in New England and I am loving it. I went for a run outside today in shorts and a long sleeve tee. It was in the 60's and sunny with a light breeze. Can't ask for better running weather than that!

We had a great summer...the best summer ever, but I'm ready for fall. This is really one of my favorite times of the year. I'm looking forward to the leaves changing, apple and pumpkin picking, baking apple crisp, pumpkin spice lattes...actually pumpkin flavored anything...love.

No comments: